Our windows went in last week, well most of them. There was a mix up on the garage windows, so we are still waiting on them. They also started prepping the house for stucco. We spent hours picking out the rock for the house this week. We are doing a dark roof, with tan stucco, and a combination of 2 different rock colors. I hope it looks good, I am nervous about it.
So, this is obviousely the back of our home. Keaton's bedroom is the window on the top left & Brennon's is the window on the top right. We are really excited about our back patio that you can see on the left side of the home.
This is a picture of the entry. It is a two story entry, and will have a beautiful staircase for me to hang Christmas stockings on.
6/4/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love seeing the progress! We are so happy for you guys!
You're building a house? Awesome. I'll see you someday in Hurricane... :)
Post a Comment