8/19/12

3rd & 1st Graders!

Another school year has begun! 
Brennon is a 3rd grader this year and has Mrs. Meikle, a highly recommended teacher so we are very excited. Brennon has a great group of friends that love to play sports together, last year they were all in the same class, and this year they are all split up.  I was worried he would be upset about that, but he said it's ok Mom, I'll play with those friends at recess and I'll make some new friends in my class, I was proud of his positive attitude!
Keaton is in 1st grade this year, my baby goes to school all day.  He was so lucky to get the same 1st grade teacher Brennon had, Mrs. Davis we absolutely love her!  Keaton is excited about 1st grade and will have a great time. 
Now, that both my boys are in school full time I decided that I needed something to help fill up my day, so I got a part-time job at the boys school.  The boys are thrilled that I get to go to school with them and then I come home at lunch time, and still have a few hours to get some things done here at home.

1 comment:

Alicia and Roger said...

Janalie, you're not old enough to have an 8 year old! Your boys have the sweetest smiles!