I take Brennon to school in the morning and then he gets to ride the bus home. I am a little protective so I only let him ride the bus home because it's just the kindergarteners on the bus, and they drop him off at my front door. He loves it and it is really nice not having to pick him up every day.
His first day of school, he got off the bus with the biggest smile on his face, and I thought this is going to be such a great day, he's so happy! Well, he walked in the house through down his back pack, threw his hands in the air and said mom I'm STARVING, I need lunch right now. It has taken him a week or so to get use to not being able to snack in the morning, he is eating his breakfast much better now. He is so funny, he always cracks me up.
1 comment:
HELLO!!! I came across your blog a while ago and I am SO excited to see updates! How are you!? It has been so long, we need to catch up! I made my blog private not to long ago, if you want an invite my email is: wadeandalicia@yahoo.com Good to see that you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment